Jon is currently in Danbury, CT for 2 weeks of classes and he just found out today they are sending him to Paris for two weeks.  We are still waiting to hear if they will re-imburse for my flight since it is not more than 3 weeks–however, Jon is fairly confident that he will be able to work something out to get me there.  I can’t believe that I might be in Paris in a little over a week!  Send some prayers up that they will include me in this trip–otherwise it means 2 wks. with him in CT & then another 2 weeks while he is in Paris that we are apart with a possible 1 day at home in between trips.  Besides that–I want to go to Paris!  LOL!  I will send another email once the details are confirmed.

!LOLNote to Jon–tell them you will trade your business class ticket for 2 coach–



Leave a comment

Filed under Vicki's Blogs and Writings

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s